Carter-Hazel & Associates, Inc., is a CVE Certified Service Disabled
Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that was founded in 2002 in the State of Georgia, and specializes in facilitating public-private partnerships at the local, state, and federal levels of government.
Our company effectively uses cutting-edge, data-crunching technology along with talented human capital to provide decision making data and support to our governmental clients including:
- Conducting feasibility studies for site selection based on physical
security and anti-terrorism considerations.
- Providing office communications server infrastructure requirements
- Collaborative design of rehabilitation and fitness facilities.
- Sharing cybersecurity considerations and concerns.
- Adhering to best practices in the design, and build-out of data
- Adhering to best practices in the design, and build-out of Sensitive
Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
- Providing administrative support for conducting comprehensive
background investigations of building contractors and sub-