Carter-Hazel & Associates is only as great as the vision of the one who leads the company. We are very pleased with our past accomplishments, but we are very optimistic and enthused about what lies ahead.
President & Founder
Following an successful naval career spanning twenty years, Mr. Carter decided to focus on real estate. His leadership, expertise, and commitment to excellence has guided this company to new heights with each passing year.
A licensed real estate professional with an appraisal background, Mr. Carter carries a particular interest in finance.
Our team consists of trained professionals of a variety of disciplines ready to execute. Our team is composed of very diverse group of individuals, some of whom are involved in contracting, commercial leasing, residential sales, investment, and valuation. We are prepared to serve. Let us know if you are interested in buying or selling anywhere in Georgia, or anywhere else. Thanks!
Elleni Asseged, Realtor,
Residential Relocation Specialist
Elleni is a driven, energetic, top producing Realtor with more than 5 years of real estate experience. Highly adept at building excellent working relationships with other real estate agents, buyers, sellers, lenders, appraisers, title companies, attorneys, and relocation companies.
Summary of Skills
- Relocation Specialist
- Skilled mediator and negotiator
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communicator
- Highly professional
- People oriented
- Show residential properties, explaining the features, value, and benefits of available homes.
- Assist clients with leasing of homes, retail and entertainment space.
- Assist clients with corporate relocation service.
- Listing agent for sellers, investors, and estate sales.
- Successfully guides home sellers and buyers through the sales process.
- Advertises properties to the general public via networking.
- Writes contractual documents, addendums, purchase agreements, and closing statements.
- Negotiates contracts and coordinates with lenders and attorneys.
- Verifies that legal formalities have been completed prior to transaction closing.
- Maintains high referral rates and exceptional feedback from previous clients.
- Addis Ababa University
- Catholic Cathedral-Nativity School
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, Georgia